A laundry ball or washing ball is a product promoted as a substitute for laundry detergent. Producers of laundry balls often make pseudoscientific claims about how these balls work and exaggerate the extent of their benefits.
Washing with laundry balls is as effective or less effective than washing without detergent. The effect can largely be attributed to the mechanical effect of the ball or to using hot water instead of cold water.
- Designed to wash clothes without using detergent in the washing machine.
- Protects and cleans your clothes preserving the colors and fibers of the fabrics for much longer
- Kills germs, eliminates mold and pathogenic organisms.
- Prevents allergies and skin irritation from the use of detergents, chlorines etc.
- Has a softening effect on fabrics and prevents static on fabrics.
- Only uses one cycle per wash, thus reducing water and electricity consumption.
- Is essential in the home and an essential ally for the housewife.
- Equals 10 washes.